Noble Outfitters Softshell Riding Pant
Unit 12 Redhill Farm,
Phone 01420 563885
When riding during the winter, you want clothing that will help to keep you warm so that you can concentrate on enjoying your ride. These Winter Softshell Riding Breeches are ideal for riding in the coldest conditions; even during longer rides, these highly effective wind and water repellent trousers will retain warmth and keep out the elements. The breathable outer softshell fabric helps to keep your skin ventilated, without restricting movement. And a cosy micro polyester fleece inner lining gives a snug fit while remaining lightweight and comfortable.
- An expertly blended mix of 74% polyester and 26% spandex - achieves the ultimate balance of warmth and flexibility .
- Four-way stretch softshell fabric - fully water and wind repellent, keeping you warm and dry throughout your ride.
- Micro polyester fleece inner - lightweight lining helps to retain warmth and leave you feeling snug and cosy even during the harshest of winter riding conditions .
- Front zip closure - makes it easy to take the breeches on and off and to adjust for added comfort.
- Secure hand pockets - zip-operated hand pockets ensure that your essential belongings are kept secure and within easy reach when you need them .
- Novelty knee caps - silicone patches give a traditional equestrian look and add an element of interest to your equestrian apparel.
- Lightweight hem - stretchy hem is lightweight and subtle, making for less bulky when inside the boot .
- UPF 50+ - these breeches have been designed to offer you maximum protection from the elements, including the prevention of sun damage.