- Vented PU shell with contrasting mesh to prevent grit ingress
- EVA foam insert for added tendon protection
- Ergonomic design to allow for full freedom of movement
- 7mm breathable neoprene with nylon jersey lining for comfort
- Elasticated double lock straps for secure fit
Neoprene is a closed cell foam manufactured from a polymer called Chloroprene. It is very durable and because it is closed cell is does not absorb water meaning that your horse boots remain light even in wet conditions.
Breathable neoprene has an array of carefully measured holes punched through the foam to allow ventilation keeping your horse's legs cool.