All items purchased from Mikado Equine Ltd, ordered online or by phone or whilst visiting a trade stand may be returned for a refund or exchange if they are returned unused and in their original NEW condition. You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of your order and provide a proof of purchase. Returns/exchanges are subject to exclusions and restrictions that are listed below.
If you believe your products are faulty, please contact a member of our team via email email@example.com or telephone 01420 563885.
The following products cannot be returned:
- Products that are personalised, bespoke, altered or otherwise made to your specification.
- Opened Supplements (Where your horse does not like the taste or smell).
- Riding Hats, Body Protectors and safety equipment.
- We are unable to issue refunds for returned Sale or Discounted items. A credit note to the value spent will be issued instead. Sale items purchased in our shop or at trade stands are non-returnable.
- You must make your own arrangements to return any purchases to us and you are responsible for the cost of return unless the goods are faulty. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage and cost as you are responsible for the returned goods until they arrive in our warehouse. For faulty goods you will be refunded the cost of shipping the item back to us.
- A courier fee will be charged for all exchanges. Costs will vary depending on country destination.
- All items being returned must be sent back to Mikado Equine Ltd, Unit 12 Redhill Farm, Medstead, Hampshire, GU34 5EE.
- All goods returned to Mikado Equine Ltd, must be in a clean condition and free from horse hair. The box or packaging must also be returned in good condition. Any goods that are deemed as too dirty to handle will be returned to you.